The international company specialising in aerospace technology, AERTEC, has recently opened a selection process for a position as architect, civil engineer or building engineer to work at their office in Málaga.
AERTEC is active in the aerospace industry, defence and airports.
Need to incorporate in their offices in Malaga a profile of development and management of building projects, with experience in the design and management of projects of a certain complexity. Special interest in the fields of terminal buildings, singular buildings, hangars, industrial buildings, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a university degree in civil engineering, building engineering or architecture, with 7 years of experience in the field of drafting and management of building projects, with experience in projects developed in English language, as well as experience with international standards. Experience in project management in the Middle East would be an asset. Additionally, you should be familiar with working in an external review team environment.
Experience in managing projects, clients or any other stakeholder will be an asset. You should also possess organisational and communication skills and be able to work in a team environment and under pressure.
- Development of documentation for building projects in Anglo-Saxon and / or American typology.
- Design of solutions from concept design to detail design and tender documents (technical documentation).
- Coordination of the different agents involved in the project drafting process.
- Management of building projects
Technical or Higher Engineering in building, civil engineering or architecture.
Seven (7) years.
- B2 level of English
It will be an asset:
- Middle East experience
- Airport experience
- Experience in international working environments, especially in the Arab world
Víctor Breña Calvo
Airport Planning & Design
Email / Skype