Univ. Prof. Arch. DI
1954/Budapest – Hungary
1974–1985 Architecture studies at TU, Vienna
1988 Jabornegg & Pálffy Architects
2001–2002 Visiting Professor at the University for Art and Industrial Design, Linz
2003– Professor at TU, Vienna, Department of Design and Theory of Design
2007–2013 President of the Secession, Association of Visual Artists Vienna Secession
2012– Head of the Institute of Architecture and Design at TU, Vienna
András Pálffy, born in Budapest 1954, studied architecture at the University of Technology (TU) Vienna.
After graduating in 1985 he worked as an assistant at TU, Vienna, Institute of Housing and Design (until 1992). After a visiting professorship at the University for Art and Industrial Design, Linz (2001–2002), András Pálffy was appointed full professor at the Department of Design and Theory of Design, TU, Vienna, in 2003. He was president of the Secession, Association of Visual Artists Vienna Secession, from 2007-2013 and has been head of the Institute of Architecture and Design at TU, Vienna, since 2012.
Jabornegg & Pálffy was established in 1988. The focus of the office Jabornegg & Pálffy is based to a notable part on works concerning an urban historical context, historical monuments and exhibition spaces.
© 2006-2023 MCH and its logo are registered trademarks.
Dr. José María de Lapuerta and Andrea Deplazes
phone:+34 910 674 860
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid
Avda. Juan Herrera 4. 28040, Madrid. Spain