Architect with 19 years of international experience in the humanitarian and development sector. Experienced in coordination, project management, strategies, capacity building and training. Currently working with the United Nations in Geneva as a Senior Emergency Shelter Coordinator.
- Analytical capacity and problem solving. Humanitarian needs analysis.
- Strategic visión. Design of strategies, projects, and workplans. Monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordination and management of teams and projects.
- Drafting of policy and guidelines. Design, development, and facilitation of training courses.
- Design and facilitation of teleconferences, workshops, and meetings of up to 150 people.
- Setting up offices, teams, and projects.
- Writing of funding proposals, monitoring and reporting to donors (ECHO, AECID, DFID). Logical framework.
- Humanitarian Shelter and Settlement programming. Architecture design, AutoCad drawing, construction works supervision.
© 2006-2023 MCH and its logo are registered trademarks.
Dr. José María de Lapuerta and Andrea Deplazes
phone:+34 910 674 860
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid
Avda. Juan Herrera 4. 28040, Madrid. Spain